Tuesday 21 July 2015

SHIMMERING SOUNDS

In The Grove The Moon Is Drowned With Stars

Bundle Of Flames


The Edge Of The Sky On Either Side

Over Seven Mountains, Over Seven Plains







































































I have recently become rather caught up in these four CDRs by Tuluum Shimmering. Each album is different, but contains a single blissfully repetitive track, a long looping exercise in guitar and flutes and hand percussion accompanied by wordless, abstract vocals. It's all apparently the work of one man, a gentleman called Jake Webster, and I don't know how he does it. Actually, I don't need to know, I'm quite happy in my belief that he is simply some sort of wizard. 

More here, though not much more, they are nothing if not enigmatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.