Friday 5 February 2016

SNAKES IN THE BATH








































I've been an adult for almost thirty years now, and I've been in a variety of situations with a number of ladies. The nearest I've ever come to this sort of racy banter, however, is when a young woman offered me oral sex in return for a can of beer. As I'd only just met her, and the beer was a Tesco special called Norseman, I declined: clearly, she wasn't exactly what you'd call picky.

This loaded conversation is from Veerana, and is even more charged when you understand that couple are both predators: 'the poisonous serpent' is actually a scaly vampire lady with horrible hands and terrible teeth, and her mustachioed bath mate is there to bring her to justice - at the end of a rope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.